The focus of this onsite blog is the Orlando menu offered by the best Asian restaurants in the city of Florida, U.S.A. Of course, it is well known that Chinese dishes are very delicious and unique in their spices. If you want to get the best Chinese in Orlando, you have to patronize the best Asian restaurants in Florida.
The best Asian restaurants in Florida usually have on their Orlando menu appetizers, soups, chicken dishes, beef dishes, pork dishes, seafood, clay pots and sizzling plates, rice dishes, noodle dishes, and vegetable dishes. Let us take a look at some of this Orlando menu for these best Chinese dishes.
For Appetizers,there is the salt and pepper eggplant dish made up of crispy eggplant dipped in salt and pepper mix. Salt and pepper calamari, made of crispy calamari dipped in salt and pepper mix. Salt and pepper chicken wings, made of crispy chicken wings dipped in salt and pepper mix. Salt and pepper scallops, made of crispy scallops dipped in salt and pepper mix. Salt and pepper seafood combo, made of crispy shrimp, calamari and scallops dipped in the pepper and salt mix. Many Chinese dish lovers refer to the salt and pepper seafood combo as the best seafood in the world; it is that delicious. There are also other appetizers in the best Chinese restaurants including pan fries special, salt and pepper shrimps,and others.
For Soups, there is;
- Seafood tofu soup; made of shrimps, scallops, and tofu dipped in any Chinese soup broth.
- Hot and sour seafood soup; made of shrimps, scallops, tofu, bamboo shoots, and wood ear mushrooms dipped in any Chinese soup broth.
- Crab Meat Fish Maw Soup, made of fresh crab meat and fish maw dipped the desired Chinese soup broth.
- Crab meat tofu soup with heart of bamboo, made of fresh crab meat, tofu, and heart of bamboo dipped in a clear Chinese soup broth.
- Seaweed soup, made of sun dried seaweed and tofu in a clear broth.
- West lake beef soup, crab meat corn soup, chicken corn soup, egg drop soup, and Hong Kong Style wonton soup available in most of the authentic Asian restaurants around in Florida and the whole world at large.
The chicken, beef, pork, seafood, clay pots and sizzling plates, rice dishes, noodle dishes, and vegetable dishes all have different menus that depend on the particular Chinese restaurant and your own preference too.